Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Nemani, Raj" <Ra...@turner.com> on 2010/09/02 21:16:17 UTC

Compiling Gora to compile Nutch Trunk fails with ANt Runtime issue

All,

I am trying to compile Gora to compile latest lNutch turnk.  I am doing
the following steps to compile Gora as mentioned by Chris Mattmann.

1.  git clone git://github.com/enis/gora.git
 2.  cd gora
 3.  ant

The third step using ant to build the project fails with the following
error.

compile:

    [javac] C:\projects\Open Source\trunk\gora\build-common.xml:115:
warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to
build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds

Where/what should I set this value to so that I can compile Gora
Successfully?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks so much

Raj

Re: Compiling Gora to compile Nutch Trunk fails with ANt Runtime issue

Posted by Enis Soztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
The message you sent is not an error, it is a warning. It should still
compile. Please follow the steps at http://github.com/enis/gora

Cheers,
Enis