Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com> on 2017/02/18 01:36:08 UTC

dist access for release

Here is the answer from infra regarding release repo access:
"So the 'default' is that PMC members have access to the dist  dev/release
area of a project.
The PMC can request that that setting be lifted to include project
committers.
(We wont grant PMC + named individuals; its either PMC or Committers.)

Let me know what you decide."

I think it is fine to give access to committers in general and not just PMC
so that committers can manage the release.
It doesn't change that we need a release vote to publish anything there.

agreed?

--
Julien

Re: dist access for release

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I have some remarks I would like to make to the PMC. I will start a
new discussion on the private list.

Re: dist access for release

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
Julian,