Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by nmadzharov <nm...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 14:00:11 UTC

ServiceMix WS-Notification example

Hello,

 I am currently trying to deploy a publisher subscriber system with a
broker. I have deployed wervicemix-web in Tomcat and am looking into the
WS-Notification Clustered example. How can I deploy that one into Tomcat?
What I really want to achieve is to post Topics on the service and the
subscribers to be notified. I have also tried the example with http-binding,
but the client.html raises an error of 'error opening'.

I guess that now when I have the service-web running under Tomcat I have to
build a ws-n-publisher and post topics, but dont really know hot to do it.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Cheers,

Nick