Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Borislav Stoyanov <BS...@dspace.de> on 2003/10/24 20:01:32 UTC

Xerces and Japanese

Hallo there,

has anyone ever tried to use xerces(xalan) with japanese? I use
Xalan(1.4/1.6) with Xerces(2.1/2.3) build with ICU and achieve the same
effect: japanese characters are not handled correctly.

I appreciate any help or advice.

Best regards,

Re: Xerces and Japanese

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	some time ago I did, but not for several versions. COuld you be
more specific?

Gareth

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Borislav Stoyanov wrote:

> Hallo there,
>
> has anyone ever tried to use xerces(xalan) with japanese? I use
> Xalan(1.4/1.6) with Xerces(2.1/2.3) build with ICU and achieve the same
> effect: japanese characters are not handled correctly.
>
> I appreciate any help or advice.
>
> Best regards,

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services