Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 23:31:24 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 2.1.0 Release Plan

Hey everyone,

Hope things are going well!

Just a kind reminder that the feature freeze time is end of day today.
Major features (e.g. KIP implementation) need to be merged and minor
features need to be have PR ready. After today I will move pending JIRAs to
the next release as appropriate.

Cheers,
Dong

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the contribution! Just a kind reminder that the code is now
frozen for 2.1.0 release.

Thanks,
Dong

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.