Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 21:11:22 UTC

nabble archive

FYI, I also started archiving of solr-user/solr-dev on Nabble:
http://www.nabble.com/Solr-f14479.html

This is in addition to archives at mail-archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/index.php?hunt=solr

-Yonik

Re: nabble archive

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
EyeBrowse is a pain -- sooo slow.  I usually end up using MARC
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/) or GMane (http://gmane.org/).

Yoav

--
Yoav Shapira