Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pedro Lopes <ge...@pedropalacios.net> on 2015/12/30 16:54:55 UTC

Re: Beginner doubts about OFBiz

I see that the suggested tables in consonance with the book have been
accepted and they are part of the data model. Is the functionality
associated with it available already? If so can you point me in the
direction? Also if a powerful feature like this is already available, you
should advertise it in OFBiz main page.

Thanks,

Pedro