Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Simon Wang <si...@airbnb.com> on 2016/06/16 18:20:18 UTC

Column family name in index creation

Hi all,

I encountered a problem with column family name in index creation. It appears that the column family name isn’t properly handled in this example:

	create table t1 (pk varchar not null primary key, "a"."id" bigint);
	create index idx on t1 ("id");

I get the following error after running the second statement.

Error: ERROR 1001 (42I01): Undefined column family. familyName=A (state=42I01,code=1001) org.apache.phoenix.schema.ColumnFamilyNotFoundException: ERROR 1001 (42I01): Undefined column family. familyName=A

Thanks,
Simon