Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2010/01/07 17:14:27 UTC

Building user doc in SVN

Great to finally see some user documentation in the qpid SVN repo, good job
Jonathan.

I'd like to add make/cmake files to automate the process of generating doc in
pdf/html so developers can validate and review the doc after making changes. If
you email me the steps to do it manually I'll add the make/cmake files.

Also perhaps we could rename "book" as "user guide" or somesuch? In the long run
we'll probably have multiple books here.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Building user doc in SVN

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I think user guide is probably a good name.
I would assume as time goes on we may have one for developers who want
to work on Qpid as well.

Rajtih

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Great to finally see some user documentation in the qpid SVN repo, good job
> Jonathan.
>
> I'd like to add make/cmake files to automate the process of generating doc
> in pdf/html so developers can validate and review the doc after making
> changes. If you email me the steps to do it manually I'll add the make/cmake
> files.
>
> Also perhaps we could rename "book" as "user guide" or somesuch? In the long
> run we'll probably have multiple books here.

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/