Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org> on 2017/03/01 07:50:11 UTC

Re: AD-sync errors

You have not subscribed the mailing list (not Nabble, where you did instead),
as several warnings should be telling you.
Please subscribe the mailing list and send your message again.
Regards.

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by g2hari <ha...@techaspect.com>.
In the sync status i always end up with
Users [created/failures]: 0/0 [updated/failures]: 0/0 [deleted/failures]:
0/0 [no operation/ignored]: 0/0
Groups [created/failures]: 0/319 [updated/failures]: 0/0 [deleted/failures]:
0/0 [no operation/ignored]: 0/0

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by g2hari <ha...@techaspect.com>.
I followed this same document along with an official document, but no luck,
only groups from AD are sync.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 01/03/2017 10:52, g2hari wrote:
> In between, is there any detailed Active directory sync document available ?
>
> I followed the below documentation which was created in 5th June (outdated),
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Configure+an+Active+Directory+resource

There is a pretty clear statement on top of the page that says:

Version Warning
The content below is for Apache Syncope <= 1.2 - for later versions the
Reference Guide is available.

I suppose you are using Apache Syncope 2.0, no?

> Many of them are not covered with the new interface, clarity missing on
> Internal and external mapping for Active directory attributes.

There is no similar documentation yet for 2.0; the only related content
(but for LDAP) can be found in

http://coheigea.blogspot.it/2016/08/pulling-users-and-groups-from-ldap-into.html

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: AD-sync errors

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by g2hari <ha...@techaspect.com>.
Thank you for your reply, There are Mappings created for users is username
with Samaccountname, password and email and there is no Object link is
created for users.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, please be sure you don't any local mandatory attribute to be set. In
case, provide mapping them or specify a user template.
Further, be sure to have given sync capability to your the AD connector
instance.

Best regards,
F.

Il 01/03/2017 09:17, harikrishnag@techaspect.com ha scritto:
> I am not using any filter to retrive users or group, need to pull all
> resources from AD to syncope
>
> I am getting the below errors in connid logs
>
> [2017-03-01T03:16:29.306] net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ad.util.ADUtilities
> Reading passwords not supported	Method: getAttributesToGet
> [2017-03-01T03:16:29.306]
> net.tirasa.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping
> Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an LDAP
> attribute	Method: getLdapAttribute
>
> same time Groups are sync to the system with out any errors.

Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44
http://blog.tirasa.net/author/fabio/index.html

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Apache Syncope PMC
http://people.apache.org/~fmartelli/

Re: AD-sync errors

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org>.

Re: AD-sync errors

Posted by "harikrishnag@techaspect.com" <ha...@techaspect.com>.
I have already subscribed, dont know why it is not upddated