Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thomas Neerup Andersen <TH...@edbgruppen.dk> on 2008/04/11 09:27:54 UTC

Custom WSDLs and Endpoint references

Hi...

Since 1.3 there has been a problem with the Endpoint address returned in
custom WSDL's
It always return the internal IP address for the server, not the real
address from the url.
I have registered a bug report.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3719

Still unassigned but I hope there will be af fix for this before 1.4 is
released.
I have been looking for a workaround and found the AxisService.java in
this report. . .
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3337

I tried the fix (Made the changes in AxisService.java) and it worked for
Axis2 1.3 release. and with the 1.4 RC4

Why is this issue not resolved, when there is a fix for it ?

Kindly

Thomas Neerup
Software Architect

EDB Gruppen A/S
Industrivej Syd 13C
7400 Herning, DK
mailto:thn@edbgruppen.dk

--
Bes�g os p�: www.edbgruppen.dk - EDB Gruppen A/S, Hovedkontor: Industrivej 13 C, DK-7400 Herning. CVR-nr: 84 66 78 11.
Denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolige oplysninger. E-mailen er kun bestemt for den anf�rte modtager. Hvis du ved en fejl har modtaget denne e-mail, beder vi dig venligst sende den retur til afsenderen og derefter slette den uden nogen form for behandling, videregivelse eller kopiering. P� forh�nd tak.