Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Darcy Dechene <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/08 16:58:47 UTC

PDFToImage results in missing text

Hi,

When converting the attached pdf file using the command line tool
PDFToImage the resulting image is missing all the text (attached
test_J25.jpg).

This is being run on a Windows system and occurs when using Java 7 (update
21 or 25). When running on the same Windows system using Java 7 update 11
the resulting image is just fine and contains all the text (attached
test_J11.jpg).

Does anyone know what might cause this or has ideas for further debugging?

Thanks!
Darcy

Re: PDFToImage results in missing text

Posted by Darcy Dechene <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes that is the issue. I'll monitor PDFBOX-1608 and for now we will roll
back to Java pre 1.7.0_21

Thanks for the quick response.

Darcy

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.