Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Mahdi Mohammadi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/11 08:57:17 UTC

Request for help

Hello,

I am interested in the Mnemonic project and would like to contribute, but I
have not completely understood the goal of the project.

Can someone please explain this project and let me know how I can
participate in the development?

Best Regards

Re: Request for help

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Mahdi,

   Welcome and I think most of your understanding are correct, but there
are two points I'd like to make it more clear for your understanding
about the current status of this project from my point of view.

   1) Mnemonic has been designed  to remove cache layer instead of
enhancing it.
   2) Under non-volatile mode, Mnemonic directly operates on
non-volatile memory, but the volatile fields of objects never save back
to storage.

In addition, please let us know if there some compiling issues so we can
help as well as improve the documentation, Thanks.

B.R,
+Gary.

Re: Request for help

Posted by Mahdi Mohammadi <ma...@gmail.com>.