Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Mickael Marrache <Mi...@xconnect.net> on 2012/10/11 12:43:38 UTC

Can't login as admin

Hi,

I've deployed the new Archiva release (1.4-M3), everything seems to work but I can't login as admin. I can login with other accounts without problems.

It keeps saying me that the username and/or passwords are incorrect. I've looked inside the DB using Squirrel, the admin user is present with the right encoded password. (I know that this is the right password since I have two accounts, admin and user1, with the same password. I can login as user1, and the encoded passwords are the same for both users in the DB.)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Mickael

Re: Can't login as admin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I'd like to be able to test/debug with the datas you have.
You can share this with me privately I won't use datas for marketing
purpose :-).
If not possible, you will have to activate some log4j debug level.

RE: Can't login as admin

Posted by Mickael Marrache <Mi...@xconnect.net>.
Hi Olivier,

Re: Can't login as admin