Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/16 03:41:16 UTC

Unable to create Instance from user account

*Hi,*

I am successfully create vpc and tier then create Instance using root
admin account. But when I create another account and create another
domain. Then I login using this account. This account permission is
domain admin.  I try to create Instance but failed action.

Then I try to create vpc & tier also it is failed.

What can I do now? what is permission needed for different domain admin.

-------
Alamin

Re: Unable to create Instance from user account

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
You shouldn't have to de much more, what errors do you get and do you find
in the logs?

--
Daan

Re: Unable to create Instance from user account

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan