Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Andy Sautins <an...@returnpath.net> on 2009/09/21 22:20:45 UTC

forrest configuration....

   I can't seem to find documentation on how to configure forrest to build.  When trying to build hdfs/site/build.xml I get the following error:

    [exec] validate-sitemap:
     [exec] /home/user/apache-forrest-0.8/main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/sitemap-v06.rng:72:31: error: datatype library "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes" not recognized

   Something seems amiss with my forrest configuration, but I can't seem to find the documentation describing how to configure.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Andy

RE: forrest configuration....

Posted by Andy Sautins <an...@returnpath.net>.
  That would be my problem.  Thanks.  I was passing it Java 6.

Forrest requires Java 5 to validate the sitemap.  It will fail if you try to
use Java 6.

-Matt

Re: forrest configuration....

Posted by Matt Massie <ma...@cloudera.com>.