Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2017/03/20 19:43:32 UTC

[NOTICE] pear.apache.org is being shut down, April 20th 2017.

Hi folks,

as the subject says, we'll be shutting down pear.apache.org in about 30
days from now. There is no immediate replacement scheduled, as the
service is not being actively used or maintained. Please make sure you
are not actively relying on this service. If you have any questions or
comments, please direct them to users@infra.apache.org

With regards,
Daniel on behalf of ASF Infra.

Re: [NOTICE] pear.apache.org is being shut down, April 20th 2017.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
It would be possible to be se satis for composer support. It's static
files only and can be committed and generated. Would infra somehow
support this when the scripts were provided?

Posted by Sven Rautenberg <sv...@rtbg.de>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017, at 21:07, Gavin McDonald wrote:

>> On 21 Mar 2017, at 6:45 am, Christian Grobmeier
>> <gr...@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Daniel,

>> log4php is not using pear.

>> Thanks,

>> Christian

> Thanks Christian,

> Might be an idea to remove the mention of the pear channel from your
> downloads [1] page then ;-)

That's for sure. Actually we should do a release anyway... *sigh* :-)

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

[1] - http://logging.apache.org/log4php/download.html <http://logging.apache.org/log4php/download.html>

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel,