Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Emulator <em...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 03:16:09 UTC

get Message.getContentList with raw message at inbound logging interceptor

Hi All:
   I used CXF 3.1.6 and was trying to use this interceptor to get jaxws raw
soap message and it works

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/LoggingInInterceptor.java

    But I need to log some elements of soap body at the same time by
MessageContentsList.getContentsList(message) but get a null exception.

    I try to change default phase of this interceptor from RECEIVE to many
but seems none of each one could get both them, any advice is welcome!

Regards,
Victor