Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2017/07/13 20:48:04 UTC

Re: Recovering the Twitter handle.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 4:23 PM Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I escalated this with Twitter via the "I no longer have access to these
> methods" (email or phone).  We'll see what happens.

I tried that and got nowhere a few times.  But maybe you will succeed where
I have failed.

> I think theres a good chance our new official twitter handle might have to
> be @ASFStreams or- @realApacheStreams, lol.

LOL

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
 Hey all, I was able to regain control of @ApacheStreams.  It is registered
now to private@streams.apache.org

If you have any content you’d like to post related to the project,
open-source, or social data just let someone on the PMC know and we’ll take
a look at it.

Cheers,
Steve

On Jul 14, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> wrote:

+1
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 14:44 Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry I didn't close loop on this- I think I saw the response from Twitter
late at night or something and forgot, but a while ago they said "sorry
'boutchya"

Let's set up a new one stat, then Tweet we graduated at ASF, we should pick
up some quick followers

Would like a 48 lazy concenus for new handle of @ASFStreams

REGISTERED TO private@streams.apache.org as email address.

trevor.d.grant@gmail.com>