Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by ramesh <ra...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com> on 2002/02/12 05:11:32 UTC

index error in xindice

Hai

	please tell me wether xindice adding documents thourgh commandline are
working or not. for me documents are adding perfectly thourgh programs. but
giving error while adding with commandline.

Error is ,

C:\Xindice_work\xindice_server>xindice ad -c /db/com -f c:/rami.xml -n t
ERROR : Index Corrupted

error found at server is

DEBUG>
org.apache.xindice.core.filer.BTreeCorruptException: Invalid Page Type In
findVa
lue
        at org.apache.xindice.core.filer.BTree$BTreeNode.findValue(Unknown
Sourc
e)
        at org.apache.xindice.core.filer.BTree.findValue(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xindice.core.filer.BTreeFiler.readRecord(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.getDocument(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.putDocument(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.insertDocument(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.corba.CollectionServant.insertDocument(Unkn
own Source)
        at org.apache.xindice.client.corba.db.CollectionPOA._invoke(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at org.openorb.adapter.poa.POA.dispatch(POA.java:975)
        at
org.openorb.net.AbstractServerRequest.dispatch(AbstractServerRequest.
java:750)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.serve_request(ServerManagerImpl.jav
a:1467)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.thread_pool_main(ServerManagerImpl.
java:1410)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.access$200(ServerManagerImpl.java:7
7)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl$PoolThread.run(ServerManagerImpl.ja
va:1557)

Thanks and Regards
Ramesh

Re: index error in xindice

Posted by Krzysztof Kowalczykiewicz <kr...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
Hi!

As I wrote in my previous message:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xindice-users&m=101342784112788&w=2

This is maybe due to not removed collection files by collection removal.
Maybe you reuse collection name that was removed. Be sure to remove its
files manually (after server shutdown) before you recreate it or you'll get
index corrupted.

I've found a resolution to this error and posted it to the xindice-dev
mailing list or here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xindice-dev&m=101343559401348&w=2

I hope I helped...

Regards