Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Mader <pf...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 01:03:55 UTC

Modifying classpath

I am working on a little prove of concept for an OSGi build.
(I know all the other plugins, Tycho is Maven 3 and therefore not usable in
our environment and we want to avoid the meta information duplication other
tools cause)
I got a plugin, I am accessing the context classloader. I created my realm
in classworld and added my jars to this new realm.
How can I now make maven use this classloader in the build process (I
configured the plugin to run in the compile step)?

thx

Jochen

Re: Modifying classpath

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Not that I have used it... just skimmed a book on OSGi and it was using this
plugin to do all the OSGi heavy lifting... skimming their website, they may
not be doing everything the "True Maven Way"... but they are probably not a
million miles off

-Stephen

Re: Modifying classpath

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.