Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2016/04/09 09:51:13 UTC

[CRYPTO] Git repository requested

Hi,

I've just created a request for creating the crypto git repository [1].
I'll keep you updated on the state of the request.

Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-11627

Re: [CRYPTO] Git repository requested

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks Benedikt.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

RE: [CRYPTO] Git repository requested

Posted by "Chen, Haifeng" <ha...@intel.com>.
Hi Benedikt,
The lock is not lifted yet. Daniel or Gavin might not notice my comments confirming the code and asking to lift the lock.
So I left a comment again. If you can help, please help change the status to "Waiting for Infra" which may help to grab the attention.

Regards,
Haifeng

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I won't have time today to work on crypto. Will try to do it on Sunday!

Benedikt

Chen, Haifeng <ha...@intel.com> schrieb am Fr., 22. Apr. 2016 um
09:37 Uhr:

Posted by "Chen, Haifeng" <ha...@intel.com>.
Thanks Benedikt and Gary.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Chen, Haifeng" <ha...@intel.com>.

Posted by "Gangumalla, Uma" <um...@intel.com>.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "Chen, Haifeng" <ha...@intel.com>.
Hi folks,
I have configured the versions and components for the JIRA project for Apache Commons Crypto.

And I also commented in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11627 to ask Daniel to lift the lock on the git repository.

Posted by "Chen, Haifeng" <ha...@intel.com>.
Thank you, Benedikt.
Will start to do that.