Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by dhanushka ranasinghe <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 10:58:19 UTC

hide folder in subversion repository

Hi

is there any way to hide folder inside subversion repository , via
apache or any other method

Thank You
Dhanushka

RE: hide folder in subversion repository

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.

That would have probably been my suggestion if appropriate to the actual problem... I just wanted a bit more info before suggesting something inappropriate!

~ mark c

Re: hide folder in subversion repository

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag dhanushka ranasinghe,
am Mittwoch, 21. März 2012 um 11:23 schrieben Sie:

> Yes i already using that access control method . , i just want to hide
> the one of folders from appearing in apache in subversion.

And ACLs don't work or don't fit your needs or what?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

Re: hide folder in subversion repository

Posted by dhanushka ranasinghe <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi...

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.