Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Fan Liya <li...@apache.org> on 2022/03/04 06:43:37 UTC

[Calcite Release 1.30.0]

Hi all,

I am going to start the releasing process for Calcite 1.30.0. The following
JIRA items will be included in this release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1794?jql=project%20%3D%20CALCITE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.30.0

Please check. If there is no problem, I am going to freeze the code branch.

Best,
Liya Fan

Re: [Calcite Release 1.30.0]

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Code freeze for master branch is over and commits can resume.
Thanks a lot for all who have helped in the release process.

Best,
Liya Fan

Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月5日周六 08:27写道:

Re: [Calcite Release 1.30.0]