Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Laccetti <mi...@s2g.ca> on 2007/10/05 17:25:14 UTC

AJAX and Form Fields

Is there a way to retain contents of a form when the fields are repainted by AJAX (to hide/unhide new fields, etc/.)?

Re: AJAX and Form Fields

Posted by Sam Hough <sa...@redspr.com>.
I think it pretty much does this by default. It largely depends on what
IModel you are using... I think the components will hold "dirty" values for
you (doesn't pass validation) but then the model should store the state of
the fields.