Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ross eldrin Taupa <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/02 11:00:28 UTC

pdfbox with tomcat problem

Hello I recently used PdfBox to print a pdf file to a thermal printer, im successful in doing this when I run my web application on eclipse. But when I deploy my web app in tomcat7, printing does not work anymore it does not have any errors in logs, and it doesn't create any print job on my windows 7. My Code is

PDDocument doc = PDDocument.load(filePath);
doc.silentPrint();

Hope you guys can help me thank you!

Re: pdfbox with tomcat problem

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 02.10.2013 11:00, schrieb Ross eldrin Taupa:
> Hello I recently used PdfBox to print a pdf file to a thermal printer, im successful in doing this when I run my web application on eclipse. But when I deploy my web app in tomcat7, printing does not work anymore it does not have any errors in logs, and it doesn't create any print job on my windows 7. My Code is
>
> PDDocument doc = PDDocument.load(filePath);
> doc.silentPrint();
>
> Hope you guys can help me thank you!
I'm not a tomcat expert, but perhaps it's a security issue, maybe printing
isn't allowed by default.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler