Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by CHINA NEW STAR STONE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED <bi...@bellsouth.net> on 2007/04/19 22:53:19 UTC

SOLICITING FOR A SALES REP.IN YOUR COUNTRY

Dear friend,
My name is Mr. Wan Chu,and i am the Managing Derector of CHINA NEW STAR
STONE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED based in CHINA. My company Supply
Kitchen and bathroom products such as stainless steel and ceramic
series products and others products for world trade.

We are searching for representatives who can
help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and
America as well as making payments through you as our payment
collector.
It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our
representative in your country.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an
account that the company will avail to you. Please contact us for more
information
via email : (mrwanchu@yahoo.com.cn) with the below informations
filled out.
Name: