Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jeff Ramin <je...@singlewire.com> on 2013/05/20 15:48:24 UTC

debug logging - is my cxf.xml being read?

Hi folks.

I have a cxf.xml file on my classpath, but it doesn't appear as though it's
being used by CXF. Is there some debug switch I could use to indicate
if/when
config files like this are processed?

Thanks.

--
Jeff Ramin
Software Engineer

Phone Direct - 608.661.1172
www.singlewire.com

Re: debug logging - is my cxf.xml being read?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Actually, some of us swing, but point well taken.  Glad to see your
system working.

Glen

Posted by Jeff Ramin <je...@singlewire.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.