Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com> on 2014/09/19 18:04:13 UTC

file format quote character

Is there a configuration option to specify the quote character for a file
format?

i.e. some fields are surrounded with " marks or some other quote character

Re: file format quote character

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a quick JIRA.  Go for it!

The other thing that will come up will be the escape convention (backslash
and doubling are the common options).

Posted by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@maprtech.com>.
CSV file?