Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/07 21:21:54 UTC

Trunk now open for 0.9 development

I have taken a branch to be used for the 0.8 release process, mysteriously
named as 0.8-release-candidates.

Trunk can now be considered open for 0.9 development.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Trunk now open for 0.9 development

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Robbie - great to see the release moving along (and thanks to Justin
too !).

Regards,
Marnie