Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Mat Schaffer <ma...@schaffer.me> on 2009/09/30 15:46:04 UTC

RSpec tester is overwriting runner.rb on error

While trying to get my rspecs running for redcar I noticed what seems
to be a mistake in the runner.rb generation. It's using Error.guard on
itself so runner.rb is getting overwritten in the event of an error,
rather than sending it to result.yaml.

See patch for details.

Thanks!
Mat

Re: RSpec tester is overwriting runner.rb on error

Posted by Mat Schaffer <ma...@schaffer.me>.
Funny how the world works :)

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mat,