Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lincoln Baxter, III" <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/31 17:29:31 UTC

Automatically Synchronizing with Central Repo

Just curious, how long did it take people to get projects added to the
central repo?

I've put in a request, but it's been sitting there for about 3 weeks
now.
I'm trying to use the automatic sync via ssh_rsync, not the manual
upload (which is supposed to take longer.)

Thanks, just wondering what I should expect.
--Lincoln

RE: Automatically Synchronizing with Central Repo

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Where's the request? It's usually not too bad. The
repository-maintainers@apache.org list is where you need to get the
attention.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.