Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andy Masiar <am...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/14 13:35:20 UTC

running mod_svn in Apache suexec enviroment

Is it possible to run mod_svn in Apache suexec enviroment?

I'm trying to set up multiple project repository, where the individual
users can administer their repo's through shell access without the
need of having root privileges.

Also, I don't want them to see the other users svn repositories.

Thank you for your help,

Andy

Re: running mod_svn in Apache suexec enviroment

Posted by Andreas Kostyrka <an...@kostyrka.org>.
Am Di, den 14.09.2004 schrieb Andy Masiar um 15:35:
> Is it possible to run mod_svn in Apache suexec enviroment?
Nope. As the name says, it's a module that is linked into the Apache
process -> only thing to do would be running one Apache per user.

Andreas

Re: running mod_svn in Apache suexec enviroment

Posted by Andreas Kostyrka <an...@kostyrka.org>.