Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/11/19 16:51:20 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "ZooKeeper/ProjectSuggestions" by FlavioJunqueira

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by FlavioJunqueira:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ProjectSuggestions

  == Research Projects ==
  Here are some research project ideas, engineering ideas for new participants, and areas where domain experts from other fields might add a lot of value by bringing their perspective into the ZooKeeper discussion.

+  1. [:ZooKeeper/PartitionedZookeeper: Partitioned Zookeeper]
+
  == Tool Investigations ==
  We are always looking for open source testing tools that add value to our development and build process.  Here are some that need to be investigated.
  ||<rowstyle="background-color: #FFFFE0;"> '''Description''' || '''Links''' ||