Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tremal <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 10:01:11 UTC

OFBiz items dependencies

Hi!

I want to create a catalog into OFBiz portal. It's due to a special
situation, I need to know if when I'll create a collection of items, I won't
need asign any party and any warehouse. In other words, even though the
stock will be zero or empty, the users can buy the objects.

Thank you so much!

Re: OFBiz items dependencies

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=WG-9944
click on inventory and select Require Inventory =N

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Tremal sent the following on 10/19/2010 1:01 AM: