Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jose Juan Martínez Leiro <jj...@keedio.com> on 2015/01/09 10:20:28 UTC

Fwd: Submit new topology

Hello,

I want to submit a new topology using "Nimbus-remote" script using Thrift
with Python:

                void submitTopology(string name,
                                    string uploadedJarLocation,
                                    string jsonConf,
                                    StormTopology topology)

My problem is with the last parameter "StormTopology topology", for example
in JAVA use:

        TopologyBuilder builder = new TopologyBuilder();
StormSubmitter.submitTopology("mytopology", conf, builder.createTopology());

If you want you can configure topology:

        builder.setSpout("1", new TestWordSpout(true), 5);
        builder.setSpout("2", new TestWordSpout(true), 3);
        builder.setBolt("3", new TestWordCounter(), 3)
             .fieldsGrouping("1", new Fields("word"))
             .fieldsGrouping("2", new Fields("word"));
        builder.setBolt("4", new TestGlobalCount())
             .globalGrouping("1");

How can I do this in Python?

Thanks

I want to submit a new topology using "Nimbus-remote" script using Thrift:

                void submitTopology(string name,
                                                  string
uploadedJarLocation,
                                                  string jsonConf,
                                                  StormTopology topology)

Can someone help me, with a command line example?

Thanks

--
Jose Juan Martínez
*Analista Programador*