Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/04 15:39:04 UTC

Request for inclusion in 0.10 - QPID-3110

Hi Justin, all

I would like to merge the change from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3110 onto the 0.10 release
branch. It has been put on trunk already, and reviewed by Andrew Kennedy. It
is a very small change which resolves an issue introduced when fixing
QPID-3090 (when a similar change was made elsewhere, leading to a naming
mismatch between the two areas), and involves simply un-quoting the contents
of a String.

Robbie

Re: Request for inclusion in 0.10 - QPID-3110

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
Thanks.  I don't think we want to do the two steps sequentially, and an
extra jira doesn't sound nice either, so perhaps we should stick to email.

Justin

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
Hi, Robbie.  Approved.