Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de> on 2006/02/08 22:41:24 UTC

[maven] generating of tld docs?

Hi,

i can't find tld docs in the generated site, is it possible to generate
 them with maven?

Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!

Re: [maven] generating of tld docs?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
The generation of the tlddoc is running see:

http://people.apache.org/~schof/myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/index.html

The dom impl is different between 1.4 and 1.5.
The 1.4 jdk supported the DOM Level 2 API.
The 1.5 supports the DOM Level 3 APIs.
See: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/compatibility.html
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/xml/jaxp/JAXP-Compatibility_150.html

The continuum server and my local setup runs with a 1.5 jdk.

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com

Re: [maven] generating of tld docs?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
On 2/9/06, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote: