Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 17:30:22 UTC

Re: Testcase for host-rmi hangs on Red Hat Linux

FYI: I finally found the problem with my desktop. Its host name was set an
existing name in DNS but the ip address is assigned from DHCP. As a result,
the RMI stub tries to connect to another machine instead of my own and it
hangs. The test case runs successfully after changing the host name.

Thanks,
Raymond