Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/25 13:18:55 UTC

RE: Tomcat not putting session objects into JSP page context? (re post...)

	First, if you want people on the list to respond, you should post in
plain text (a significant number use text-only email readers, which makes
the message you sent very hard to read).

	Second, if you want you object to be found from the PageContext
object, then you need to put it there by using a scope="page".  If other
application servers do this, then they are wrong - this behavior is
specified very clearly in the spec.

	Randy