Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jay Doggett <jm...@comcast.net> on 2004/12/30 22:29:16 UTC

Ok the new error is:

	Thanks to Al and Eric who helped me get a "core" client-config.wsdd file which is now in the applet directory.

	Now the call "Service  service = new Service();" in my test applet is causing this error:
Now I get a NoClassDefFoundError at org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvider.java:176)

	But only when I run it in IE. When I run it in netbeans it works. This looks like still more classpath problems. Any Ideas anyone?

Jay
Your best bet is to hire a vet!