Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bogdan Sava <bo...@sava.ro> on 2007/08/03 09:35:25 UTC

last version of jscook menu is broken

jscook menu does not work in lasts versions.
It is stuck!

http://www.irian.at/myfaces/jscookmenu.jsf
http://example.irian.at/example-simple-20070803/jscookmenu.jsf

Any ideea ?
Thank you!

Re: last version of jscook menu is broken

Posted by Gerald Müllan <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

i have fixed the bug in latest svn head.

cheers,

Gerald

On 8/9/07, Gonzalo Nuñez <d....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Yes, the problem is related to the fix for trinidad. I saw that the patch
> proposed to solve the issue differ from patch applied to the code. In the
> code we have this line  "if (submitForm === undefined) {" and in the fix
> proposed we have the following line "if (typeof submitForm=="undefined") {"
> of code.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gonzalo Nuñez.
>

>  On 8/8/07, Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It looks like it's related to;
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1029
> >
> > Seems the fix for trinidad case breaks non-trinidad cases.
> >
> > I'll file an issue and look at it,
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Cagatay
> >
> > cagatay@apache.org
> >

> > On 8/8/07, Gonzalo Nuñez <d....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >   I have the same problem, I got 'submitForm is not defined' error in
> the MyFacesHack.js javascript file when I try to submit an action. Any news
> about it?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Nuñez, Daniel Gonzalo.

> http://example.irian.at/example-simple-20070803/jscookmenu.jsf

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: last version of jscook menu is broken

Posted by Gonzalo Nuñez <d....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,