Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amy Bai <aj...@vmware.com> on 2020/12/06 11:10:36 UTC

Re: SolrCloud shows cluster still healthy even the node data directory is deleted

Hi community,

I create a Solr Jira to track this issue.

Amy
________________________________
From: Amy Bai <aj...@vmware.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 8:19 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org <so...@lucene.apache.org>
Hi Erick,

Thanks for your kindly reply.
There are two things that confuse me:

1. index/search queries keep failing because one of the node data directory is gone, but the node is not marked as down.

2. The replicas on the failed node are not working, but the Index/search queries didn't failover to other healthy replicas.

Regards,
Amy