Posted to user@spark.apache.org by freedafeng <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2014/09/17 20:36:38 UTC

How to ship cython library to workers?

I have a library written in Cython and C. wondering if it can be shipped to
the workers which don't have cython installed. maybe create an egg package
from this library? how?

Re: How to ship cython library to workers?

Posted by freedafeng <fr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the solution! I did figure out how to create an .egg file to ship
out to the workers. Using ipython seems to be another cool solution.