Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Srinivasan Hariharan <sr...@outlook.com> on 2015/06/06 19:26:00 UTC

Not able to see hive tables from kylin

Hi,

I can see my hive tables from hive prompt show tables and I can query the table metadata from hive metastore. But when I load the hive table from kylin I am getting error NoSuchObject Default.Table_name. Could anyone help me.

Regards,
Srinivasan Hariharan

Re: Not able to see hive tables from kylin

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Basically you should check if hive-site.xml is on classpath. What's your
env and setup?