Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by kishore kumar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 07:02:29 UTC

Design review for Async implementation

Hi,

What is the process for design review for implementing Async API in jclouds.

One more issue I replying to comments in the forum but they are not visible. I don't know why. It happened a couple of times.

Re: Design review for Async implementation

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Do you mean this mailing list or the GitHub pull requests?

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
You must consider the alternate OutputStream approach I repeatedly
suggested.  I am sorry you have trouble with your email but not
responding to the likely maintainer of this code is an extraordinary
situation that you should remedy.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/