Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/08 22:59:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Beta?

I would very, very much like to get HiveMind 1.1 to a stable beta
release, and then to final. This is part of my larger plan to get
Tapestry 3.1 to a beta release.

As with 1.0, we can continue indefinately adding features. I propose
that the burden should be put on why new features should NOT be
deferred to HiveMind 1.2.

I think there might be some good reasons to include Achim's JMX
support, but I haven't looked at it closely (nor will I likely have
the time to do so).

As much as I'd like to add <interceptor-set> support, I don't think I
have the bandwidth to do so, and its not a crippling omission.

I just reviewed the prior discussion on this subject; of course,
there's no way for everyone to be happy but most of what people
expressed an interest in, is in place (except for <interceptor-set>).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry