Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hao Sun <ha...@zendesk.com> on 2018/11/13 18:58:18 UTC

Flink 1.7 RC missing flink-scala-shell jar

I can not find the jar here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1191/org/apache/flink/

Here is the error:
bash-4.4# ./bin/start-scala-shell.sh local
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.flink.api.scala.FlinkShell

I think somehow I have to include the flink-scala-shell jar under flink lib.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Flink 1.7 RC missing flink-scala-shell jar

Posted by Hao Sun <ha...@zendesk.com>.
Ok, thanks.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hao Sun <ha...@zendesk.com>.