Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com> on 2009/10/23 19:45:01 UTC

Novlog is one of the award-winnning 2009 from Reseau Entreprendre

Hi the list !

I can't resist to share that information with you.
We presented yesterday afternoon our Novlog project to the board of
examiners of the Reseau Entreprendre, a French private organization of
entrepreneur.

We were selected, so Novlog is one of the award-winnning 2009 from
Reseau Entreprendre !

This is indirectly good for all the OpenJPA community as we at Novlog
are proud to use OpenJPA.

OpenJPA power ;-)

JBB.

Re: Novlog is one of the award-winnning 2009 from Reseau Entreprendre

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Hi,

  > This is indirectly good for all the OpenJPA community as we at Novlog
  > are proud to use OpenJPA.

  > OpenJPA power ;-)

  It is a pleasure to meet a satisfied user.

  We appreciate your continued interest and positive perspectives on
OpenJPA.

  Regards --

Pinaki

Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:

> Hi the list !
>
> I can't resist to share that information with you.
> We presented yesterday afternoon our Novlog project to the board of
> examiners of the Reseau Entreprendre, a French private organization of
> entrepreneur.
>
> We were selected, so Novlog is one of the award-winnning 2009 from
> Reseau Entreprendre !
>
> This is indirectly good for all the OpenJPA community as we at Novlog
> are proud to use OpenJPA.
>
> OpenJPA power ;-)
>
> JBB.

-----