Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> on 2015/07/07 09:23:48 UTC

Re: oak-exercise on maven

hi davide

no objection from my side. it doesn't need to be deployed; it's
sufficient to just build it and thus spot any kind of
compile time incompatibilities.

i created those exercises for an internal security training and
they have proven to be really helpful. so, i want to make this
available for everyone interested and will continue working
on this... in particular think about a better verification step
other than just having the exercise test-cases pass ;-)

kind regards
angela